Hover over photo to zoom
- Create rosettes using the following dimensions: Largest rosette - 3 strips of 4" x 12" paper; scored every 1/2 inch. Next Largest - 3 strips of 3 1/2" x 12" paper; scored every 1/2 inch. Next rosette - 3 strips of 3" x 12" paper; scored every 1/2 inch. Smallest rosette - 3 strips of 2 1/2" x 12" paper; scored every 1/2 inch.
- After creating each rosette, stack them according to size with placement to the bottom creating the fan effect.
- Use the template for the head use chipboard as the base, covered with coordinating paper. CLICK HERE for template of head and feet
- Using a 3" circle punch or circle cutter, punch out 16 circles.
- Attach 2 together, creating a total of 8 circles. Take 4 of those circles and fold each circle in half and, using score tape or red line tape, attach each half to another folded half. Do the same for the next 4 sets of circles. These circles will be attached to the side of the turkey's neck creating "feathers".
- Use the template to create the feet. Cut an 8" circle out of chipboard to create the base and attach desired coordinating paper to the chipboard on both sides. Attach the turkey using hot glue (this works the best) and glue down the feet.
Download PDF (Printable)