- Trim kraft cardstock to 3 1/2" x 5" and score at 1". Fold to create a flap.
- Trim red cardstock to 1" x 3 7/8" and 3 1/4" x 3 7/8". Adhere both pieces to kraft cardstock.
- Ink caramel string using Forest Moss Distress ink and let dry.
- Stamp coffee cup on patterned paper, cream cardstock, and corrugated cardstock.
- Cut out coffee cup images and ink edges as desired.
- Adhere lid of cup and small brown cardstock piece (coffee stirrer) to flap of card.
- Adhere coffee cup to card using pop dots.
- Once string is dry, wrap around corrugated cardstock and tie in a bow
- Adhere corrugated cardstock using pop dots.
- Punch hole in "To:/From:" tag and add to bow using small piece of caramel string.
- To add a gift card, cut a slit behind coffee cup and flap and secure gift card.
Download PDF (Printable)