- Die-cut the mat board and the patterned paper at the same time, making sure the patterned paper is directly against the die and the mat board is on top of the paper.
- Fold each scored section of the mat board before adhering the paper on top.
- After adhered together, fold each section, which will break the paper apart at the corners to make them all individual pieces. If the paper isn't cut through, use a craft knife to cut apart.
- Adhere a magnet to the back side of the flap.
- Adhere second magnet (of correct polarity) to the inside of the box, making sure the magnets align.
- Add two brads to the bottom of the box (used as decoration, not to secure box closed) and then seal box closed by using two brads on the top set of holes.
- Punch two holes in the top of the box on each end.
- Knot ribbon and weave through the hole so the knot is on the inside and weave through the second hole. Knot the other end of the ribbon so it shows inside the box only.
- Add button to bottom center of flap.
- Print sentiment on cream 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock and punch out using 1 1/8" circle punch.
- Punch 1 1/4" circle from green cardstock.
- Adhere printed sentiment on green circle and adhere circle to box.
Download PDF (Printable)