- Die-cut the mat board and the patterned paper at the same time, making sure the patterned paper is directly against the die and the mat board is on top of the paper.
- Fold each scored section of the mat board before adhering the paper on top.
- After adhered together, fold each section, which will break the paper apart at the corners to make them all individual pieces. If the paper isn't cut through, use a craft knife to cut apart.
- Adhere a magnet to the back side of the flap.
- Adhere second magnet (of correct polarity) to the inside of the box, making sure the magnets align.
- Add two brads to the bottom of the box (used as decoration, not to secure box closed) and then seal box closed by using two brads on the top set of holes.
- Ink edges of the box using Chestnut Roan ink.
- Adhere magnet to bottom center of flap.
- Punch a hole in the top of the box on each end using Crop-a-Dile.
- Knot three pieces of string together and weave through the holes so the knots are on the inside of the box.
- Print sentiment on 8 1/2" x 11" chartreuse cardstock and punch out using 1 1/4" circle punch.
- Punch 1 1/2" circle from blue cardstock.
- Ink edges of both circles and adhere together.
- Punch tiny hole in top of tag and tie to handle with string.
Download PDF (Printable)