- Walnut Cream cardstock -- Bazzill (6047403)
- Feather Boa bling cardstock -- Bazzill (6018068)
- VersaMark ink (10334)
- Zing! Red metallic embossing powder -- American Crafts (6060744)
- RV95 Baby Blossom Copic marker -- Imagination International inc. (6061385)
- 3mm Clear gems -- Mark Richards (6007729)
- 5/8" Straw grosgrain plaid ribbon -- American Crafts (6076052)
- Pop Dots
- Dry adhesive, such as a tape runner
- Trim cream cardstock to 3" x 6" and fold.
- Trim pink cardstock to 2 1/4" x 2 1/4".
- Wrap 3 1/2" of ribbon around pink cardstock and adhere to card.
- Stamp rose image on cream cardstock using VersaMark ink. Emboss using red metallic embossing powder.
- Cut around stamped image, leaving a slight border. Distress edges and adhere to card using pop dots.
- Color gem with Copic marker.
- Adhere to lower right corner of stamped image.