- Cream Linen cardstock -- The Paper Company (6060860)
- Green Acres patterned paper -- Pink Paislee (6082552)
- Honey dotted swiss cardstock -- Bazzill (6049112)
- Sweet Pea Design Adhesives -- Hampton Arts (6092444)
- Limeburst Designer Foils -- Hampton Arts (6092454)
- 5mm Citron gem dots -- Mark Richards (6055922)
- Lime Pastel chalk ink -- Colorbox (513069)
- Pop Dots
- Dry adhesive, such as a tape runner
- Trim linen cardstock to 5.5 x 8.5" for card base.
- Score at 4.25" and fold.
- Trim patterned paper to 4 x 5.25".
- Trim dotted swiss paper to 3.25 x 4".
- Trim white cardstock to 3 x 3.75".
- Add Sweet Pea Design Adhesive to trimmed white cardstock.
- Apply Limeburst foil to Design Adhesive, embelish with 3 Citron Gem Dots and ink all sides with Lime Pastel Chalk.
- Use Corner Chomper on all corners.
- Attach Patterned Paper to card base using tape runner.
- Attach designed piece to dotted swiss cardstock.
- Attach pop dots to back of dotted swiss piece and center on patterned paper.
Add a Citron gem to each corner.