- Score and fold 4 1/4" x 11" white cardstock in half.
- Use Boss Gloss dauber to create dot background. One row at a time, spoon colored embossing powder over dots and tap off excess, pouring the powder away from the exposed dots.
- When all dots are covered, heat set the card.
- Stamp elephants on white cardstock using black ink and color using watercolor pencils.
- Cut elephants into 3 1/2" circle.
- Brush Boss Gloss around edges of circle and emboss using Wintergreen embossing powder.
- Tie ribbon in loose knot and adhere to top of circle using Glue Dot.
- Adhere circle to front of card using Pop Dots.
- Stamp sentiment using black ink to the inside of the card.
Download PDF (Printable)