- Trim white cardstock to 8" x 8".
- Score white cardstock at 2" and 6" (see directions in flap of scoring board on how to make a 4" x 4" x 2" box).
- Cut white cardstock to create flaps (these will be glued to create the box).
- Border punch left and right sides of white cardstock.
- Border punch top and bottom of white cardstock between cut lines (entire side will not be punched).
- Adhere flaps to create the box.
- Trim pink and green patterned paper to 1 1/4" x 12 (two pieces are needed).
- Border punch patterned strips and adhere together so holes overlap.
- Add ribbon through holes and adhere entire piece to basket.
- Tie two bows using white twill and adhere to basket using glue dots.
- Add pink pearls to handle.
- To create grass, fold sides of green patterned paper in toward the center so they meet in the middle.
- Cut from one side and then from the other using the fringe scissor.
- Add grass as desired to basket.
Download PDF (Printable)