I want to make a photo tray for Christmas. What type of adhesive is used to stick the patterned paper to the tray?
— scline, OH on Dec 16, 2011

We use a regular tape runner (with permanent adhesive) when making trays. If you're worried about pieces falling out, you can certainly use Super Tape. Super Tape is crazy strong and once something is stuck, it's stuck. Hope this helps!