Im looking for a pen that you draw with then you take a heating element and heat it. After its done it looks like snow. Are you aware of such a tool and what is it called and is it available at archivers north olmsted ohio? Thank you. Amy Barrett
— amy barrett, OH on Nov 04, 2011

There are to products to create the snowy look! You can either use the Snow Marker or Liquid Applique. Give the North Olmsted store a call (440-686-1390) and they can check their inventory for you. They can also put the item you'd like on a 24 hour hold so you can stop by and pick it up!