What do you use to adhere flocking powder (Sparkly Fluff) to paper? When I used it in one of the classes I remember stamping and then gently rubbing the flocking powder onto the wet. At home, I have tried a clear embossing stamp to no avail. Is there a special stamp adhesive? Am I able to pruchase this off Annex?
— Kerry, XX on Sep 19, 2011

Glue pens work really well for adhering flock, flower soft, or glitter. You can also buy glue pads, which look very similar to ink pads. Hope this helps!