On the mini cards (the flowers made by quilling) -- I've been looking for years for the corner punch you used on that card. Several months ago I asked and was told you didn't have it. Please tell me you are now selling this punch. Thank you for your time and have a great day. LaVerne
— laverne mulvey, IN on Jul 22, 2011

You must be looking for the Stub and Deco Corner Chomper! This punch is available in stores and it is also available on the Annex: http://www.archiversannex.com/Crop-A-Dile-Corner-Chomper-Tool-Stub/Deco-Cut-70900/default.aspx?PageID=21&CategoryID=16&ProductID=20304&ItemID=46178&RootCatCode=11250

The Deco corner was used on the quilled flower mini card. Hope this helps!