I am having a hard time finding a spray product (that I've seen in the past) to spray on old newspaper to preserve them from fading & combating the effects of the acid in the newspaper. Do you know where I can find a product?
— Lisa Marie, CA on Jul 13, 2011

It sounds like you're looking for Archival Mist. This is available in stores. The next time you're at your local Archiver's, just ask a customer service associate to help you find it. Hope this helps!