I am looking for the Tim Holtz distressing tool also the Imagenese DE-Stress tool in your add-i wasn't able to find either one when I went into the online store-Help I want to know how much they cost and what they actually do? Thanks Becky
— becky, IA on May 12, 2011

Here's the D Stress from Imaginisce: http://www.archiversannex.com/D-Stress-Cordless-Engraver/Paper-Edger-Tool--DSTRESS/default.aspx?PageID=21&CategoryID=17&ProductID=32475&ItemID=66435&RootCatCode=11250

Here's the Tim Holtz Distresser from Tonic: http://www.archiversannex.com/Tim-Holtz-Paper-Distresser--T370/default.aspx?PageID=21&CategoryID=17&ProductID=15495&ItemID=34755&RootCatCode=11250

Both are distressing tools and are used to distress the edges of paper and cardstock. The D Stress is battery operated and has different tips that create a different distressed looks. This tool is great for smoothing and sanding edges. The Tim Holtz distresser has seven blades that do the exact same thing. The distressed look is created with this tool by running it up and down the edge of your paper. Hope this helps!