I bought a container of red flocking powder awhile ago and now I don't remember how to use it and what would be the best use of this product. Can you help? Thx!
— joyce, CO on Jan 29, 2012

You'll need to use flock with some type of adhesive. We like to use a glue pen for the small details we'd like flocked. If you're covering larger areas you can use a tape runner, Super Tape, or a wet glue like The Ultimate. We also have a great new product in stores and on the Annex called Design Adhesives. Here's a link to this product (and be sure to check out the project ideas below for inspiration). http://www.archiversannex.com/Clearsnap-Double-Sided-Adhesive-Stickers-2X7-Sheets-4/Pkg-C101/default.aspx?PageID=21&CategoryID=135&ProductID=18529&SPG=4&ItemID=42029&RootCatCode=11650

Hope this helps!

See Also